Friday, June 7, 2013

Cute.....

Sorry for the lack of posts it is just that I am in the middle of "dead week" which for some of you that dont know "dead week" is an loving way of saying the week before finals.

But the purpose of this point is becasue last night I was sitting in my dorm room when I found out that Taylor Swift released  probably the cutest video of her career. The music video for Everything Has Changed feat Ed Sheeran. With my love for the two of them I quickly opened it up and watched it. During the video you see two adorable children a girl in a white dress with curls in her hair and a little boy with fiery red hair. Over the corse of the 3 minuet long song you see the two children falling in love while sharing a sandwich on the playground, sharing a seat on the bus to school, and even doing yoga during PE. But for me the cutest moment was when the two small children were being picked up after a long day at school, that is when Taylor and Ed made an appearance as the children's different parents.

After all the videos I have seen from Taylor this one without a doubt is my favorite.

Everything Has Changed- Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran

xx,

Audrey 

No comments:

Post a Comment